15th Annual “Chip-in” for Education Golf Classic
September 23, 2022
8AM TEE TIME
YOUR PARTICIPATION IS MUCH MORE THAN A LEISURELY DAY OF GOLF.
All proceeds directly fund scholarships for hard-working students across the country, regardless of heritage or financial circumstances, who are pursuing college and trade school degrees.
We look forward to celebrating our golfers, sponsors and beneficiaries as we continue this great tradition of raising funds for our active or veteran military service members, civilian federal employees and their families.
First Command Educational Foundation is deeply grateful to our sponsors for their generous support and making our cause their own. Levels begin at $500. All sponsors, regardless of level, are invited to attend the awards reception immediately following the tournament.
New Sponsor Opportunities in 2022
Margarita Hole (Bachelor level)
Electronic Scoring (Honorary level)
Silent Auction (Honorary level)
Become a Sponsor Today
Sponsorship pricing and amenities appear below. To register and pay by ACH or card, simply click on the level of interest. If you would like to join our team, but need an invoice or more information, please contact Lisa Kennedy, Development Specialist, at Email or (817) 569-3401.
Register as an Individual or as a Foursome
Early Bird registration runs now to August 31 at 11:59PM CT.
Late registration begins September 1 and ends September 8 at 11:59PM CT.
- Early Bird registration for individuals, $150. Late registration, if spots remain, $175.
- Early Bird registration for foursomes, $550. Late registration, if spots remain, $650.
*Please register as soon as possible to ensure inclusion in the tournament. Registration is not considered complete without received payment and spots will not be held without payment. If you are registering a foursome, we will contact you later for the names of your team members. Individuals will be assigned a team.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today. Your support is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your support of scholarships and our mission to educate those who serve.
AMENITIES IN 2022
Your all-inclusive entry fee includes breakfast, a golf cart, range balls, and lunch. There will be food, beverages, games, contests, and more.
Bear Creek Golf Club’s pair of captivating Ted Robinson-designed championship layouts, array of amenities and superlative guest service have earned it recognition by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 50 Resort Courses in America” and by the Wall Street Journal as one of the “10 Great Places To Play Golf”- while its remarkable event amenities, including two expansive event pavilions accommodating groups of up to 1,200 guests – prompted Avid Golfer to name it the “Best Place To Host A Corporate Event.”
- Electronic Scoring (NEW)
- Online Silent Auction (NEW)
- Margarita Hole (NEW)
- Games (Returning Favorites): Air Cannon, Hole-in-2, 150-yard Drop, 50-50 Raffles, Longest Putt, Closest to the Pin, and Longest Drive
- Three (3) Foursomes and four (4) Hole Sponsorships in addition to the ultimate branding and marketing opportunities listed below:
- Prominent logo placement on golf tournament materials, banners and FCEF website
- Your logo linked from FCEF sponsorship page to yours
- Premier Hole Sponsorship selection of clubhouse, 1st, 7th, 10th, 13th, or 18th hole and opportunity to be stationed at one (1) designated hole (if needed, a golf cart is included to transport tents/chairs/table/marketing items/etc. to designated hole).
- Recognition as a title sponsor in all news releases, email blasts, website, and articles in the Advisor Monthly Magazine
- Logo placement on all golf event materials, banners and FCEF website; and your logo linked from FCEF sponsorship page to yours. Choice of one of the below:
- Two (2) foursomes and three (3) hole sponsorships
- Exclusive Breakfast Sponsor – Company logo on breakfast dining area signage
- Exclusive Electronic Scoring Sponsor – Company logo on pop-up scoring ad
- Exclusive Golf Ball Sponsor
- Exclusive Golf Cart Sponsor
- + Exclusive Lunch Sponsor No longer available – sponsored by JOHCM Funds
- Exclusive Networking Reception/Awards Sponsor
- Exclusive Silent Auction Sponsor
- Logo placement on all golf event materials, banners and FCEF website
- One (1) Foursome and two (2) Hole Sponsorships in addition to logo placement on designated hole signage and opportunity to be stationed at one (1) designated hole.
- If needed, an additional golf cart can be rented ($125) to transport tents/chairs/table/marketing items/etc. to one (1) designated sponsorship hole. Golf carts available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Logo placement on all golf event materials, banners and FCEF website. Choice of one of the below:
- One (1) Foursome and two (2) Hole Sponsorships
- Mulligan Super Card Sponsor – Logo on mulligan super cards
- Tee Sponsor – Logo on golf tee packs sleeve
- Logo placement on all golf event materials, banners, FCEF website, and designated hole signage and opportunity to be stationed at one (1) designated hole. Choice of one of the below:
- Exclusive Margarita Hole Sponsor
- One (1) Foursome and one (1) Hole Sponsorship
- If needed, an additional golf cart can be rented ($125) to transport tents/chairs/table/marketing items/etc. to designated sponsorship hole. Golf carts available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Logo placement on all golf event materials, banners, FCEF website, and designated hole signage
- Choice of one:
- 150-yard Drop
- 50-50 Raffle
- Air Cannon
- Hole in Two
- Longest Putt
- Closest to the Pin
- Longest Drive
- Logo placement on all golf event materials, banners, FCEF website, and designated hole signage.